My hair SUCKS!!! ugh, ok, I admit, I'm gonna vent a little bit.

Ok, well, in my previous journal "Eye patches and red hair dye", I said that I bought red hair dye, and I was gonna color like the bottom section of my hair red. And, It was made for dark hair. So I was all excited and stuff, and my mom put the stuff in my hair for me, and after rinsing it out and washing it, and drying it, It turns out that it didn't color anything. I'm pretty sure its cuz i've already colored my hair many times, and it just won't get any lighter.
I first started coloring my hair in like 7th grade. I got highlights, and I had them for a year, then I colored my hair, and I kept coloring it. This last time, I got "Medium Brown", and it came out Jet Black. I got pissed and went back to the store where I bought it from, and the lady said the only way to get it lighter is to bleach it. And I don't want to, cuz it would REALLY damage it. And my hair's long. Like almost to my lower back. And if I did bleach it, I would have to cut most of it, which, I don't wanna do.

So, Yeah. I'm pretty pissed :(
and my hair sucks. It's so plain!
Its SUPER STRAIGHT! I can't curl it, cuz it'll go back to straight afterwords. It won't stay curled or scrunched or however I do it! It just goes back to straight!

So, my hair's boring and...ugh!:(

I'm so mad.

I think i'm just gonna cut most of it off. Like cut it into a bob.

Sorry for the rant here, but i'm just so mad and frustrated.
March 22nd, 2010 at 04:29am