Tattoo Opinions?

"I try to walk with the intent of spreading peace." -Christofer Drew Ingle

I've been begging my mom to let me get a tattoo on my foot ever since I heard him say this. It's what I'm all about, what I try to do, and what I stand for. I'm so tired of all the bullshit hate on this planet and I feel like getting a tattoo on my foot is the perfect way to express this.

And guess what? She told me I could have one for my 17 birthday! :))))
I'm getting it on my right foot because I'm right-handed, so that's my dominant side.
But I want to get words written on the very side of my foot. I want it to give an explination, so to speak, of why I have a peace-sign on my foot. I want people to understand that we all need to bring a little peace into this world.

So I came up with a few, and I'm asking people which one they like best. And i thought, hey, why not ask Mibba?!
So here they are:

Bring The Peace
I Come In Peace
I Walk With Peace
I Bring The Peace

Leave A Comment Telling Me Which One!!!!
Or, if you feel like they all suck, leave me a suggestion!

And, if you have a tatooo, what is it of? Where is it? What inspired you to get it, what does it mean to you, etc.
If you don't have one but would love to get one, tell me what you want. I have no life, I'd love to hear it :)

IF YOU LEAVE ME SOME BULLSHIT COMMENT ABOUT HOW TATTOOS ARE DISGUSTING AND WRONG OR THAT I'M GOING TO HELL FOR IT THE COMMENT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND I WILL REPORT YOU FOR BEING AN IGNORANT, CLOSE-MINDED ASSHOLE.
Thanks =]
March 22nd, 2010 at 05:04am