Buffy, Vampire Diaries and other random stuff + Questions

Well I just finished reading a new book I bought yesterday ... Its called Vampire Diaries. Its pretty awesome, I like it a lot.
Though the plot was sometimes very predictable.
When Elena had those dreams, I just knew that Damon was really there. And I knew that getting the diary back from Caroline wasn´t going to be as easy as Elena tought ...
And there are some parts that I really don´t like. Elena is sooo pretty, and the queen of the school, she gets everything she wants. everything revolves around her. So I just don´t really find it fair that Stefan AND Damon like her. Thats just proof that girls like that really get everything they want ... Blah ... Thats why I kinda liked Twilight a lil´ bit more ... Bella wasn´t the popular girl ... but Edward still liked her ...
Anyways I finished the Awakening and The Struggle.
And now I have to wait for this week to be over so I can go buy the other books from this series ... I can´t buy the book now cause my mom kinda knows I want it and its my birthday so I rather not take the chances and buy it myself when she might buy it for my birthday ...
(and she really might do that ... Even though I told everyone not to buy me anything ...)
OH and my friends already told me that they bought me something ... Really, and I told them that's not necessary ... I just hope they didn´t spend much money.
I'm kinda dreading to go to school on Friday ... They might do something crazy ( but funny xD ), like last year.... I'm really not used to be in the center of attention so it was pretty embarrassing ( but funny xD ).
Also, my friend Sandra downloaded the Buffy series and we are gonna have a movie night and watch the whole first DVD she burned for me :D
Its gonna be so much fun, I can already imagine it.
And we are gonna buy looots and looots of ice cream and popcorn and candy and drinks.
Can´t wait really ... I really like Buffy ...

Kay, that's all I wanted to write I guess ... I would write much more but no one reads this useless stuff anyway x)
And it would be too long, I think ...
So I only have some questions left and then I'm outta here x)
Ok here we go :

- Do you like Buffy ?
- Have you read Vampire Diaries ?
- Whats the gift you would really really want to get for your b-day ?
- Are you obsessed with anything ? If yes, what ?
- Do you like Ramen ?
- Flats or high heels or all stars ?
- Write a random fact about you ...
- What´s your favorite flavor of ice-cream ?
- What name out of these do you like the most : Scarlet, Tiffany, Elani, Audrey, Seth, Guillaume, Lan, Stephen, Justin ( pick one male and one female )
March 22nd, 2010 at 03:57pm