Is this wrong?

I don't know what I'm suppose to feel or not anymore.
I'm in love with someone I know I can never be with...and it hurts to the point I want to cry so much because I either don't see him, don't hear from him the ammount I used too...or just the main fact, everyone else around me is happy, and the only time I truely happy...is with him.
I want to stop being afraid, too afraid to speak my mind on the matter with him...to compliment him like I haven't to anyone before...he is truely amazing...

This thing I've got for him, well...I'll explain in so many ways I can.
-I've never felt this way to someone before
-He is the everything that makes my life complete
-Every night I dream of him, us together...more graphic ways too...
-After everything with really idiotic guys I've had in the past, he's the only one that shines out of every other guy
-I don't look at any other guys, he's always on my mind, always the centre of my attention...

Never in my life have I loved someone so much. Even those 3 little but full of meaning words 'I Love You' couldn't describe how much he means to me...
I just don't know what I can do??...I can't be with him, and I can't live without him...but my feelings are never going to change, and I really can't bare for them to change...

Anyone have some advice?? =/
~*~
March 22nd, 2010 at 07:19pm