5AM, DELTA, TOMORROW, EUROPE.

HOLY FUCK is the best way to describe my emotions right about... NOW. I'm nervous, anxious, and stressed, all for tomorrow; tomorrow, I'll be waking up at 3AM, and ready by 4:15AM, and at the airport by 5:00AM.

I'm going to Europe for 9 days with my French class. Spain, Italy, and of course, France, if you're wondering.

QUESTIONS
1. Are Americans that easy to spot?
2. Is it really necessary for me to have a money belt, money necklace, and money leg?
3. DO I REALLY NEED TO MAKE MY ENTIRE WARDROBE?

My Answers:
1. If you're not the 'stereotypical' American, I think you'll blend in.
2. Pick one, and bring fake money.
3. No, unless you need choices.

What are your answers?

OTHER SHIT
So I've been to Europe before, but this will be my first time without a parent. I used to live in England on a military base. For my dad's birthday, we went to France and explored most of the D-Day sights; I was probably, maybe, 11. Then we moved back to the US, where my dad, brother, brother's best friend, Nana, and myself went to Europe, and basically explored Germany, and little bit of France, and some of Austria, for two weeks. I was 14.

THREE YEARS LATER
Here I am. Waiting for my laundry to be done, and my pulse is going fast. In less than 12 hours, I will be at the airport. In less than 12 hours, I will be waking up. In less than 12 hours, I will be freaking out.

MORE QUESTIONS
1. What new bands, should I listen to?
2. Any advice for me?
3. Are pickpockets going to target me for being a girl, American, and young?
4. How do you say 'Fail' in Spanish, French and Italian? (I'm going to make FAIL cards).
5. Do you have any travel/overseas experiences?
March 24th, 2010 at 01:30am