A Little Thing Called Privacy

Hey guy! This next journak entry is going to be on a VERY serious issue. It's called privacy. For those of you who know me, you know that I have no privacy what so ever. You also know that my family runs my life. Let me tell you, there is nothing more importnat to a teenager than privacy.

For those of you who don't know what privacy is, let me tell you. It's STAYING OUT OF ONE'S BUSINESS. IT'S TRUSTING THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN THEY GET PUT INTO SITUATONS WHERE DECESIONS MUST BE MADE.

It's unfortunate to say, that I am not trusted within my family. I suppose you can say that I'm upset about this lack of trust. But I also find it a little humorous.

Allow me to tell you the situation that had occured to me. I'm sure you are all familiar with the.. "I can make your bedrock" song. Well, I was hanging out with my friends, when that song came on the radio. I was on facebook, so I decided to put a part of the lyrics as my status. It read exactly as followed. "Call me Mr. Flinstone. I can make yuur bedrock:D" Well, my aunt calls my other aunt, and they all start gossiping about how I'm too young to have things such as that on my facebook!

A note to all the parents or guardians out there: It's great to care about the little ones, but there is a limit. If it's crossed, you might not have the same respect you did as before.

Thanks for reading guys!
March 27th, 2010 at 09:32pm