Operation Midterm: A Sucess!

So I made it through my midterm without problems. Okay, maybe a few minor problems. My voice cracked when I didn't get enough air during one of the high notes of "Bulletproof" by Kerli. And other than that I thought I was okay.

Some feedback from my classmates?:

1. I have a very sweet voice that sounds pure (not too sure about that, I prefer sreamo myself...) and that I should continue finding other songs like "Bulletproof" to sing for the class.

2. I need more power (meaning more air behind my voice) because the emotion is there.

3. Even though I lacked air at some parts, I still managed to stay on key through out the whole song and that made it a little (minutely) more powerful for the audience.

Anyway, right now I think I'm sick. I almost threw up prior to taking my midterm. (I don't get stage fright, I thrive on it.) And now my back is burning, no matter how I sit, and when I readjust my posture, I get chills down to my legs. I'm not too sure what that could mean, but I have to force myself to go to school tomorrow, no matter what.

So how are you guys doing? Hopefully not feeling like me. And if you know how to make layouts for the profile's here, then maybe you could help me. Just read the previous journal entry for more details. Plus there's a bonus to whoever decides to help me. And an example of a banner that I made is on my profile for you to enjoy.
March 31st, 2010 at 10:53pm