Spring Cleaning, Dancing and Stories to Read?

It’s springtime and that means Spring cleaning and today I did some spring cleaning of my stories. I deleted some stories that I was never going to update ever again and that I no longer was interested in. I also gave all of my stories covers and now it’s a rainbow of covers. Very pretty I must say so myself XD I still have to do actual spring cleaning though...as in...my room. I must say it gets terribly messy in the winter time.

So speaking of stories, do you have any for me to read? I would prefer original fiction and one-shots or just one or two chapters (like if you just started a story). I don’t mind reading fanfiction unless I REALLY have to know the characters in real life to understand your story. So if you have a lonely story that needs some reading, I would love to read it and leave a comment for you. I know how much people love comments.

And speaking of comments, see how everything connects, I have a brand new story. I haven’t written a word since February because I did not know what to write and I’ve been kind of busy. So I wrote a new story today (well actually yesterday0 called The Noose . And it’s sort of lonely; I would really love for someone to read.

So in other news, I got a new game for the Wii and it’s called Just Dance. Let me tell you something, I’m out of shape. Skinny does not mean in shape like I learned today. This game made me sweat. Well, at least I have someway of exercising. I’m not too keen on exercising, it’s just…it’s boring. I mean, run run run…snore. You just run or chase after a ball (no offense to those who play sports, I admire you in fact). I like aerobics, something that stimulates the whole body. I need something that stimulates both the mind and the body and aerobics is like dancing and I love dancing (even though I can’t really dance…yeah…)

And yeah…that’s it for now. So if you have any one-shots (or stories that are just starting and only have one or two chapters) I would love to read them. I have nothing against long stories; it’s just I’m not in the mood for them. You understand right? It’s ok if you don’t. So leave me a story and you’ll be sure to get a comment from me either today or tomorrow (but count on today). And if you are bored…yeah, you can read mine?

Have a Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!
April 4th, 2010 at 02:45am