life + questions.

Okay, so I'm not exactly a "journal person", but I feel like writing one. Yaay?

--

So I was dragged off to Costco on Saturday by my oh-so loving father and it was pretty awesome. I mean, despite the fact that I was being dragged around with my smelly little brother, I nabbed a mini-eclair sample, a piece of this amazing cooking and a bit of this kick-ass sausage. But that wasn't the best part.

I shuffled my way over to the canteen (is that what you call it?) area, with my dad's money -- I actually can't believe he gave me some cash! -- clutched between my eager fingers and I saw him. No, not some drop-dead gorgeous piece of man candy -- though I wouldn't have minded seeing that. Instead, the "ohmigosh!" worthy sight was a sixty-year-old man serving the ginormous ice cream cones, who had an amazing moustache that was covered by a hairnet.

The man had a hairnet over his mouth! I can't lie; I giggled. What made it better, I suppose, was the fact that he looked like one of those old-fashioned gentlemen -- you know, with the handlebar moustaches and parted silvery hair.

Oh, man. It was fantastic. And so was the sundae.

Mm, costco food...

--

MINI-RANT ALERT.

My math teacher should go shove himself into a hole. More than half the class is failing, and he goes and blames it on "most of you should've taken college instead of mixed" or "no one comes in for help". Ugh, my god. No one comes in for help, because you call people stupid in class and you're so damn condescending. Take some of the blame, because we are. People who were suggested to take university math shouldn't have a fucking fifty percent in a class that they totally understand.

Use some initiative, like you're telling us. Obviously your teaching methods aren't helping us and your excuse that "I do it in my head, so I don't know how to explain this to you" isn't good enough.

I hate you for making me feel stupid.

I hope you get fired.

I'm sorry for bitching about you on the internet, though.

--

Uh, questions!

1. What's one good thing about your life?*
2. Have you ever had a shit-tacular teacher? For what subject?
3. Stories to read, please?
4. Um, who was your childhood musical artist? (i.e. Hilary Duff, Brittney Spears, etc, etc.)


My answers?
1. Art class and the English trip coming up! (oh, and just about everything else.)
2. -coughcough- See above.
3. Mine? I'd love it if you guys'd check 'em out!
4. Delta Goodrem. :} <3

* If you say "nothing, my life sucks", I will come and hunt you down. It can be anything from the fact that a certain band is around, or that Bush isn't president anymore or that.. puppies exist. Just pick something. And lighten up a bit, will you? ;}
April 6th, 2010 at 02:41am