my second thoughts...

its hurts to be heart broken know the fact there stilll unknown how to care how to love how to even see the real side of you it hurts to sum how not know what love is but then again you have been dreaming of it your whole life....i said i love you to a guy who i thought i said was right but to see the truth.....i was wrong i guess i really didnt want it to be wrong.......not this situation never this anything else to be wrong at but no it had to be this .......idk if it was a mistake or is it mistaken either way it hurts so badly knowing you've been used .....knowing all along the truth be told it was all just a silly little game......i really dont want to talk to him but i dont know why i hesitte to anywayz ,...... as i said even though everything happend i wanted to be friends n the end ....its just not happening....... i wrote a journal saying forgive and forgeyt to not hold grudges i shouldnt of said anything if tthis is how its going to feel ....
i've been used and it hurts ......how so do i say ..... because ive been in the situation for the first time to really realize ive been used its just it as i said before dont judge a person unless ur them...... i really shouldnt of expected thing to just happen thats the thing you can never its just life it happens for a reason n a way to deal with it is to not show weakness as my friend say how do u know ?? weakness as my enemy ..... hurts terribly and for sum reason i stillsaid i love him for wat for me to get hurt a million times more......that wat ghad already happend ? i dont understand my girl brain because we girls never learn when there something so much better out there we choose the one that hurt us n go back around n do it again .....
April 7th, 2010 at 01:04am