Slow Day, Movies, Formspring and Friendships

I must say the journal section is just going so slowly today. It's annoying. Haha. Mainly because the thing i do the most on here is read Journals and whore out stories. But today has been slow all around. It's just been raining and cloudy, my favourite type of day.
If you wanna you can leave me a message, I'll talk to anyone about anything right now.. I'm bored..
Leave Me Comments

I am so happy too, last night was horrific I couldn't sleep and I was crying for no reason at all, which is so unlike me. Well I figured the main reason for my complete mood swing was I was PMS-ing.. yeah. Also I miss my friends so dreadfully much. =[ It's sad. Everyone's off hanging out with each other and here I am all alone but luckily I'm getting together with my friend who just brings out that inner fangirl in me.

Friends
Haha, I know you probably hate that but my beloved pal Jara is a major fan girl. I'm pretty sure she's been a fan girl of any fan girl thing you could be a fan of.
Well we go back pretty far, one whole year to be exact. We just clicked, you know. I can still remeber that day oh so clearly when she asked me if I knew who the Jonas Brothers were, then the rests history. We've been getting in trouble ever since. The only problem is that she doesn't go to my highschool so the friendship kinda died last year. I still saw here for abou 30seconds after school when I walked to my sisters school and she got off the bus there, so we said our hello's.

I was literally super excited when she suggested we see a movie, I've been feeling pretty left out lately becuase I always push my friends away but the moment they actually do go I get depressed. Weird, huh? So for the first time in ages I actually wanted to hang with my friend. I'm actually pretty anti-social after school. I just don't feel like hanging out with my friends.. It's sad on so many levels.

Movies
Yeah. We're gonna see the Last Song, what's your opinions? I personaly don't like Miley Cyrus as an actor so, it should be interesting :)
I'm also, maybe going to see Alice In Wonderland with my former BFF, we kinda split apart but we still talk and I'll be happy to call her a good friend:)

Formspring
Lastly my formspring has been a bit neglected lately so please ask some quoestions, or just spam in in general...

So Thanks for reading my blabbing on and I hope the journal section picks up a bit
:)
April 13th, 2010 at 10:59am