Dear Mibba...[I'm Bored...Answer These Questions]

Wanna know something awesome?

It's pretty awesome...

I'm not sure if you can handle it, but here it goes...

I'm really happy. Probably the happiest I've been in a long time. I personally think this is a nice change of pace from the usual journals, talking about how REALLY AWESOME things are instead of the crappy things. But those are pretty ignorable.

I wrote a history exam today, and my answers took up 3 booklets of foolscap (as did most of the rest of my class). I found the look on my teacher's face when everyone kept getting up for more paper to be pretty comical. Oh well, that's what you get when you ask for 100 words for each question...a shit load of correcting to do.

Even extreme hand cramps didn't make me unhappy :)

The next time I post a journal complaining about stuff, someone please redirect me to this?

Anyway, now for the questions...

1) What's your favourite psychological/thriller movie?
2) What colour are your eyes? Would you change the colour if you could?
3) What's the weirdest place you had sex?
4) Are you going to go see "Hot Tub Time Machine"?
5) What album have you bought that you were completely disappointed with?

Have a wonderful day :)
April 14th, 2010 at 01:47am