Foxy Shazam Spring Tour 2010 with The Young Veins and Bad Rabbits 4-15-10 El Corazon Seattle, Wa

So last night my brother and I went to see The Young Veins it was amazing. The first thing I saw stepping out of the car was Ryan Ross walking down an ally next to the venue he was playing in. I was literary jaw dropped speechless with so much excitement. The rest of the bands played wonderfully as well. Bad Rabbits was first after a local Seattle band. Their lead singer really liked to dance, he wasn't bad ether. The Young Veins were next and to be truthfully honest they put on a great show but when comparing to Bad Rabbits or Foxy Shazam they weren't as good. The Young Veins are better with they're recording. Not that they didn't sound fantastic, which they did, it's just they lacked a bit of enthusiasm. If I were to rate performance wise it would first be Foxy Shazam, then Bad Rabbits, then The Young Veins, and lastly that local Seattle band. Foxy Shazam was amazing. They were jumping around the stage, standing on key boards, and swinging from pipes above the stage. Mind you this is a small venue. After the show I got my chance to get some autographs from Jon Walker, The Young Veins drummer (I forgot his name D ; if you know let me know it's like on the tip of my tongue), also from Eric from Foxy Shazam, and the all famous Ryan Ross. He was hard to find and once I did find him he tells me he had already signed my poster. I'm like "...are you sure?.." he says "yeah that's my signature right there" sure enough it does look like his signature. I could have sworn I didn't though because in the dark The Young Veins' guitarist and Ryan look a lot alike I so pose. So he hands me back my mini sharpie and asked "hey did you pay for that?" referring to the sharpie I look at the sharpie I had asked my little brother to take from the Foxy Shazam merch table thinking it was a normal sharpie. For The first time I realized it has some Foxy Shazam logo on it. I told Ryan awkwardly "No.." he said jokingly "ooohhh I'm telling" I then asked "Since you already signed it" referring to my poster "could I have a hug?" he smiled and said "of coarse" and hugged me I blushed (a lot) and hugged him an said good bye as I left.
April 17th, 2010 at 07:38am