A MUST READ! CURE FOR WRITERS BLOCK? WICKED COOL MIBBA STORY? SAY WHATT?

OHKAY SO I KNOW I SAID THIS IS A MUST READ BUT THE TOP PART IS JUST ABOUT MY WRITTING. BUT READ TO THE BOTTOM, AND CHECK OUT MY IDEA ON A HUGE MIBBA COMMUNITY STORY & A LINK TO MY FRIENDS CURE FOR WRITERS BLOCK, YOU WONT REGRET IT ;) ?

?WRITTING UPDATE?

So ive decided that im going to put up a short story, that i wrote a million years ago, cause i just found it in one of my old journal notebooks. so yes that going up reaaaal sooon.
And i have 3 more poems on the way, i actually have more but i dont want to put up the random bullshit ideas that just come to me while im doing random stuff.
like the other day i was walking home from school and i was looking at this really weird looking tree and i noticed there where no other trees close by like at all, and a bunch of rhyming words just flooded my mind that i had to stop walking and write it down before i forgot.
ahah, im quiet abnormal.
so my writers block is offcially gone, with the help of my friend : SweetSilentRain.
she has a journal entry on writers block, and its pretty good, it helped me, so if you want to check it out, shes your girl.

writers block journal entry----> http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/179328/

so if there are people reading this, which i hope there are.
check out the three poems i have up, comment and let me know what you think, i love to hear it , and also leave a comment on my profile and give me some ideas for a story.
I was thinking of getting a bunch of people to give me characters to put into a huge mibba community story and kinda give me an idea of what they want their character to be like.

A MIBBA COMMUNITY STORY: is just pretty much a story that is written by all the people on mibba that want to contribute a character or plot idea and ill put it all together into a wicked cool story.

so if anyone decides to do that, put up your characters profile and make it look something like this :

?character profile?

name:..
age..
height:..
hair colour:..
eye colour:..
# of sibling:..
personality:..

so basicly for the last part, your just telling me your characters personality traits.
Are they goth, scene, emo, preppy, religious, nerdy...ect

I really hope this works out, cause when i was thinking of the idea it seemed pretty cool :)

so till next time !

Aurevoir <3
April 20th, 2010 at 03:46pm