I really don't want to wait for you.

I really don't anymore. Before, I used to think that you were worth the wait.. Maybe I was wrong. After yesterday, I just think that maybe I'm trying to push my way through a journey that will just leave me alone and broken. Come to think of it, I feel alone and broken already. This entire situation is just leaving me speechless.

When it's my turn to like..possibly love someone, it won't be you. I don't know who it will be, but it won't be you. If you're taking all this time only to lead me on and to build up my hopes, then you aren't worth. I want to say that you are, but you aren't.

You'll be one of the stars in my sky that will never fade. You'll still be there when the night is over.. You just won't be the star that I'll be wishing on.

If you can't act one way around me all the time, then who's to say that it's not a way that I'll end up hating?

This will be the oil on my hands. Something I can't get rid of without a little bit of time and a little bit of pain. Maybe I really am letting go. I'm letting go of you.

You were never mine to hold. I'm just letting go of the grip I had on the edge of your sleeve. Will you notice when I do?
April 24th, 2010 at 11:00pm