Xx_Advice_2_Writers_xX

xXWrite what you love, love what you writeXx

Do you have a soul? GOOD! Then get yourself a blank piece of lined paper and write your whole soul and heart out until the ink is splattered on your clothes and all over the page. Then go find another pen and write more and more and more until you get blisters on your hands!

Write with a purpose. You are the writer of your world. When you write, you are in control of it. You write the setting. You write what's going to happen. You know your ending. No matter what, there is somebody who admires your writing. They may not message you, but they can be your biggest fan. They live in the shadows and are scared of your judgement maybe. So don't EVER give up your writing. It saves you, but still takes a piece of you. It hurts...but we heal.

When you write. Write through your heart and your soul. Even if it doesn't make sense. Your thoughts are your writing. What you write is what you think. Thoughts aren't really supposed to make sense. It sounds soooo good in your head but once you see it on a flat surface you're all WTH?! But thoughts SHOULDN'T make sense. They're your thoughts. Trust me, mine are all over the place.. If you're like that too. Make your writing all over the place too! There are some people who can read your thoughts and make sense of them. And there are people who have no idea what you're talking about. But that's fine. Your writing can be like a mystery and like a little secret to yourself.

Writing is like a drug. But it's healthy...[[kinda]] haha. But it is. Once you're lost in a sea of words and scribbles there's no going back. There is NO rehab. No "getting better". No light at the end. Your pen IS the light. You can see if you want to find the end of the tunnel. But for me, I'd rather keep wandering around. Discovering new things, discovering new pieces of me. True writers are wanderers. So keep walking around, even when your feet get tired.

And Advice to writers:

Just write

-Live Laugh Love-
April 25th, 2010 at 02:14am