Right. Effort!

Well, the little attention box at the top said I need to put effort into my journal entrys. So here I am putting effort into typing at 11:40 p.m.
My day was great thanks for asking! I just slept till 10:30 and then took a shower. I threw a frisbe with my dad and my little neighbor Erin. My hair got frizzy because of the humidity and I went to the grocery store with my dad, while my mom napped at home outside on the porch. I ended my day watching Avatar with my friend and her parents (my mom had a field trip) and I called the big flying bird thing they rode "The Big Kahoonah!" simply because its bigger, and brighter colored than the others.
Now, it's almost midnight and I just posted the 7th chapter in 12 Reasons, 3 poems, and now I'm working on this journal entry. :)
I think I'm doing good for a first entry too!!!
Well, I'm gonna get deep here for a second kay?
I can't get Alex off my mind. I don't know what to do and I don't know why it felt like my heart dropped when Hunter told me Alex seemed like he was feeling better as he talked to Kristina. I guess the fact that ignored me on national hug day didn't make things much better now did it? I had been looking forward to his hug all day and then it never happened. I think I'm just going to give now if no one minds. Which no one does.
I guess I can be happy about that. I don't have to get all annoyed with people worrying about me! :D
Now if only I could get a boyfriend. That would be great!
~Sarah<3
April 25th, 2010 at 05:48am