Needing help.

I am not alone, I know that. I am a hypochondriac and unfortunately, it's taking over my life.
I am seventeen years old and I live in a developing country.
First, I love animals. Almost a year ago, I was longing for a dog. And last February, I got a very cute, naughty and charming beagle. But a month before that, I attended a seminar conducted by some research scientist about Rabies. It scared me to death. I was on the very edge of giving up my love for dogs. But I still bought my beagle and tried to forget about the seminar.
But I didn't forget it. It still in my head. Playing around. And making my life hard.
And to make it worse, I was scratched by a stray cat, a stray kitten actually. It was a very small scratch; about half centimeter short. I was freaking out for a week.
And then my beagle bit me. (During that time, he's less than three months old, no rabies shot was given.)Not actually 'bit.' It was like, his fang had cut the edge of my finger. It bled a bit. And now, a few weeks later, those cut and bite were all gone. But I am still freaking out.
Now, I'm having chronic headaches (which I concluded it's all because of the 30+ degrees heat everyday.) And muscle pain in my arms and legs. And I'm really, really, preoccupied by my health. I don't know what to do. I need someone to help me, or talk all of these to. But my parents are overseas, and my sister is out of town and so as my best friend.
April 30th, 2010 at 03:03pm