[[ Is staying here really worth it?.. ]]

I've been thinking about if staying here is where I belong. I'm tired of making everyone else happy. It's my turn now. My chance to be happy. I love them to death, but living in this place has brought upon feelings of hatred and despair. Look at what i've become..murderious. I can't rest anymore. My mind is constantly on " killing mode". I'm bothered by all the yelling, all of my tears in my pillow, all the screams that were never heard. Seems as im so mistake in your eyes. Never perfect. Always disasterious. This brings me to my username. I remember a time when coming home didnt make me sick..Where did those moments go? I wonder. You came into the damn picture and look what you've done. I fucking hate you and I wish you well in the very pits of hell someday. You are indeed a prick and nothing to me. I used to have some love for you, but now I only pity your actions. If I could murder you right now, that would be my only wish.You've added more bullshit to my list. Thanks alot, you bastard. I pray that you drink yourself to death in your bedroom tomorrow. Then, I can rip out your heart like you've done to me. Remove each vein one by one and slowly throw your body into the trash. That's where you belong you heartless jackass. I will beat you just like you've done to all of those innocent women. You will be red from the blood and black from your heartless actions. Hopefully, before you hit your sudden death, you will read this. Don't worry, satan will take care of you there and the cancer will eat yout soul slowly.
May 7th, 2010 at 03:48am