this is my life so far, huh, it sucks.

i used to do someting like this on deviantart. but it didnt work out. i dont know what to do anymore.

heres a run down of how my life turned shity.
i was going out with this boy called lewis for three years. he then broke up with me four days after my birthday. and it tore me apart. the thing that annoyed me the most is that his mum knew, and yet she said that she has no idea he was going to do it. she even knew he liked another girl the whole time he was with me yet she failed to tell me this and then went on to invite her down her house EVERY NIGHT. when lewis broke up with me i ended up staying off skl where i was sick because i was so upset. i stayed off for three days. on the friday my friend and i went out to try to cheer me up, but i ended up going home becuase i just wanted to curl up and cry. i met up with him at his while his parents and sister where out, they knew i was coming down, he said that he didnt feel like he used to towards me anymore, and e just wanted to be friends, which i was ok with but then he just started to be a prick, sorry for my language, but he was. the girl he liked, he started flirting with and then he started being rough with me, like when i went to give the girl a hugg becuase her boyfriend had upset her, her near;y hit me and shoved away and pushed against a fence so he could hold her. i ended up with bruises down my back because of it. then i just had enough. i started to text this guy called nathan. he's really nice, he said that lewis was a dick and deserved everything evil that could possibley happen to him, i liked him, lol. lewis started to get jealous when he saw that he was no longer bothering me with the way he was with that other girl. so then he just started to say mean things about me to try to upset me. but i didnt care. i then started to go out with one of my old mates, robbie. it was fun. after a while anyway, cause the thing is, where i had just come out of a relationship, i wanted to take from where i had left off, but it was robs first relationship, so i kind had to takeit slow, but it was going to slow for me, so i told him, then things got a little better, then they spiked. btw, i am a virgin incase your thinking that that had happened. cause it hasnt. not until i am at least sixteen/seventeen. anyway, me and rob lasted about seven months. i was actually going to brake up woth him bu ti was willing to wait a little while then brake it off so that way i could pull away, but he ended up doing it. but that was ok. i was happy. i still am. me and rob are still friends, which i'm glad about. i havent spoken to nathan for a while cause i have no credit and lewis hates me. all is great!!!! lol. i think i have a crush on someone though, i'm not going to put anything down that people might knwo him by incase they knwo me, lol, but i will say this, even when he really annoys me, i cant help but smile. i hate it, but i love it to. =) any way, this is my first journal entry. hope you, well, kinda enjoy it but kinda dont, i know that sounds weird but i thought it would be cool doing this so you could get to know me. =)
ttfn,
Reilly.
p.s. my name isnt Reilly, its a name i can make from my real name, if anyone can guess what my name is then comment please. i can make the name Reilly Kalibb Gypce from my name. try to work it out. its awsome. lol
May 8th, 2010 at 11:47pm