BUSTED! Not a good way to start a new year *sigh* but at least my hair is back to black.

Image

Today is probably the unluckiest day of my life. I wonder what happen to Jupiter- did some asteroids collide with it or something coz it seems like i started the new year with the incredible pace of a snail.Yay me. I hate to sound like a pessimist in my journals but it's just that is what i felt today.

Yesterday,my angry House Master caught me leaving my room without switching off the lights. I was just going to buy drinks for 5 minutes and did i have to switch off everything in my room just because i'm not there for five fucking minutes? He stared at me as if i just committed a homicide and I stared back with my "Over my dead body" look and he walked away. He was having some problems with a few girls who installed a cable TV network in their rooms earlier and there were some wiring problems but being one of the non-favourite girls in the House, i was his target for everything. Oh just so you know, he likes girls who wears pink from head to toe. And later that night, at 2.00 am in the morning, he saw me onlining with my laptop at the common room, but unlike previous times when he always babble to switch off the lights, this time i learnt not to make any eye contact and blast Gerard Way screaming "I'm not wearing any underwear" in my headphone as loud as i can so that in case he said anything, i wont hear any of it. Luckily he didnt utter a word so my ass is safe last night. Three cheers for Gerard (and his non existent underwear) hehe.

Today, I have to face Dr. Nathalia, my Urology lecturer for missing the seminar on Glomerulonephritis on Dec 21. It was a complimentary seminar but i was unable to attend since i have to catch a flight home (its my birthday) and i asked my mate, Mu to sign the attendance sheet for me. But too bad, Dr. Nathalia called everyone and found that i was not there.BUSTED! So later I have to spent the next one hour sulking to my 'death sentence'- i was punished. 20% are gonna be deducted from my mid term Urology exam. TWENTY PERCENT! God, please have mercy on me for i'm just a frail human being! Twelve other students were having the same punishment but at least they deserved it because they never attended any seminar but in my case, this is my first time! I dont know whether to be sad or what but Dr. Nathalia asked me to bring Mu to her so that she will be punished but since i am the one who asked Mu to sign for me, I didnt have the heart to drag her into this matter. I said i didnt know who signed it for me so that Mu doesnt have to get her marks deducted. It was my fault but i'm sick because Mu didnt make things better after i had saved her ass. She said "Well, at least its only your marks. Not mine". I felt like slapping her in the face, but i know she realized that she had said something really terrible and tried to make up for it afterwards. I dont know but my perception on her changed dramatically, i dont want to make a scene about it. It's exhausting of losing this game and i'm not gonna drag my bleeding body back into the battlefield again anyway.

Oh, damn shit. The House Master just texted saying there's gonna be a House meeting later tonight. I bet he's gonna talk about his dog and probably scolded us for some atomic small matter. Aaah the usual. I wonder whether he knows the purpose of us paying 600bucks per month of house rent is for this little thing called PRIVACY?

I hope everything will be better tomorrow.

Love, Ean.
January 4th, 2007 at 11:30am