Messy mind and annoyingly long waiting.

Hey, Shelly here.
Stepping out of my dark coner where I have been lurking. I'll be visible for a while, at least.

Personally, I'm not in tip-top shape right now, I suffer from my usual spring depression, which is triggered by an uncertain summer and a sick father.
Thankfully, I found some prescription free pills that calms me down before night time. The key to surviving this utter piece of shit is sleep, healthy eating and occasionally a piece of really dark chocolate.

A happy thought, on the other hand, I am about to write a musical togheter with a good friend from my theatre group. Neither of us can make music, but our plan is to use the work of Swedish singer/song writer Joakim Thåström, a guy taht have been active in several bands and genres the last 30 years. Problem is, we need permisson by the artist himslef, and/or the artist representative, i.e. Universal Music, Sweden. Because the chanses to get in contact with Mr. Thåström is slim to nothing, he has been escaping the media for the last 15-20 years. Yayers.

Anyways, me and my pal have been mailing Universal,and hopefully we'll get an answer pretty soon. Or at least some guidlines how to move on.

I'll keep ya updated.

Shelly
May 10th, 2010 at 08:43pm