OUT OF SCHOOL!

so finally i end finals! yeah thank God physics was hard as hell men, but here i'm still standing strong, so anyways, i wanna let you all know that i have a story coming up!!! is really cool please read it !! XD
is a bout this girl that founds out that is a goddess and have to marry the god of the underworld.
don't worry if you don't like it you don't have to read it but if the supernatural things are your thing pleaseee give it a try, ok so my journal sais y should have at least 100 word on this thing so.... lets start with how my day was.
i made phosophy (sp?) final it was the last one, it was hard actually, well it ws hard for me 'cause i didn't study and instead went shopping!! i have this new inspiratio about a story, i haven't seen it anywhere and i really like it.
today i'm going to the beach!! yeaaa to my house there so spend some days with friends, so now i have this huge bag to make and i'm writting this isn't it funny! hahahaha NOT.
i just pain my nails and they are orange ! yeahhh!! i'm paking 3 books for this weekend, the warrior heir, carolina moon and The hunger games!! so lets see wich one i finish. soooooo i hope i have 100 words by now 'cause i don't know what else to write!! bye huges and kisses (i don't like the xoxo thing) Carolina ;)
May 14th, 2010 at 06:12pm