Should I Get In Trouble For This?

I was in ISS yesterday for skipping the rest of school Friday. I asked my brother if the school calls home when you skip because I didn't remember from when I did it before and he said, "I don't know. Why? Are you skipping?" And I told him yeah so then he skipped to.

So in ISS the last period of the day I really had to pee and I felt like I got my period. I asked to go to the bathroom and the bitch gym teacher who only likes straight A students and athletes said no. I told her I thought I got my period and she still said no so I gave her some attitude which I didn't realize I was doing until after. So she called the vice principal to 'escort' me to the bathroom. I sat there waiting for forty fucking minutes. There was only about 8 minutes left to class but I seriously couldn't hold it anymore so I walked out of the room, which is a big NO when you're in ISS. When I came back to the room (which I shouldn't have because at that point there was only like 4 minutes left) she didn't say anything or even look at me. So I asked my brother if she even realized I left and he said yeah and she called the vice principal. Which means I'm most likely going to be in ISS again tomorrow (I was supposed to today but I am skipping school. But my mom thinks I'm sick so I won't get in trouble.)

This one senior suckup jock that was in ISS said to me when the bell rang and we were out of the ISS room: You couldn't just wait the four minutes?" (it was longer than that)
And I said no I seriously couldn't.

But should I get in trouble for this? I think not.
May 18th, 2010 at 03:14pm