I AM MY TOUGHEST CRITIC!

I was thinking about stuff, stuff that means nothing. That's the stuff that I usually think of. Even during school. I think of nothing. Nope. Nothing.
Well, while thinking of nothing, I got an idea for an experimental story. A story that I can start to write and if I make 10+ pages and have more ideas, I put it up on this site. This makes my experimental story count....6. I have 6 story ideas that may not even make it off of Word. And it's usually just nonsence. Stories that just popped into my head, some fanfics, some fictions on real, famous events, some just completly made up on the spot.
And then I realized that I had over 50 more before that never made more than two pages! I AM MY TOUGHEST CRITIC. I won't let anything pass, but that's how I grow into greater stories. And the story may not be the best, but I will get another idea from it and it will be better than the first. Or not. Who knows?
Leave a comment saying if you have a drawing board for your stories. This is just your acount and ideas as it is mine. I want to be INSPIRED! Hearing other ideas is what drives me! : )
~Adrienne!
(PS- Most ideas come from songs, so listen to music! It's good for you!)
May 19th, 2010 at 12:25am