They Say This Love is Blasphemy

She brought the minister over here to tell me that.
I already knew it. I already knew she hated it.
But I never felt love until SHE held me as I cried.
I didn't know what love was until I saw it in HER eyes.
The song says "my new religion is you."
I offer cards and gifts at my altar, and I think about YOU before I act, so yeah, YOU are my religion.
YOU are my god Mickey. They can't stop the way I feel.
Blasphemy is going against religion, but if you are my religion, then this cannot be blasphemy.

"I think you know why I'm here."
"yes" thinking: "yeah stupid, it's cause you don't get love"
....
"We're cheering for you."
...
"if it is against god, it is hate."
....
"we're running out of time, you"ll be 18 soon!"
...
"I'll see you sabbath, I hope?" *looking at mom"
...
"Do you want to feel normal again?"
"Yes." thinking; "I don't want to feel like I'm part of a freak show: put on display for everyone to see my imperfections."
....
"Do you want to look down at a baby and know it is yours?"
thinking: "he's saying I will never have a baby without a man. I don't need a man. I need a doctor! I will never let a man do anything to me that could impregnate me. I will never let a man touch me. if you convince me that this is wrong, I will still never fall in love with a man."
....

The long and short of it: Mom had the minister over because she hates my love. she hates that I love a girl. she can't stand to see me with her. He made me promise to "work on myself." and read some dumb booklet. I hate them.

She wrapped everything up with, "a recovering drug addict cannot live next to a crack house." meaning that I cannot talk to my love, my life, my Mickey, anymore. Cause she got one thing right: she is my drug.
May 19th, 2010 at 06:09am