Urban Diva

hey everyone, these are posts from my own blog, Pause In the Chaos. I really felt like uploading them here. Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Urban Diva

Heylo fellow internet-surfers!

How's everyone doing? I know that most bloggers make their second post their intro-thingie, but I (as you might have guessed) like to swim against the current. So, through these posts, you can make a mental picture of me (except for a social reject sitting at a pc and scarfing down a bag of microwave,buttered popcorn- that's my reality :P) Just joking. No, I'm not that much of a geek, but don't be suprised if you see sudden flashes of lameness while reading these posts (side effect, you see). Anyways, my life's been less than perfect lately. It seems that God or the universe or something up there has made the point of my exsistance to record the point of human humillation before they explode in a big flash of nothing-ness. You see,the name of this post is such coz there may be certain posts in where I go all "drama queen" on you, and you, my fellow readers/bloggers/people that record life on some medium will just have roll your eyes and keep scrolling down, as these little episodes keep me far away from the boundries of the Magical Kingdom of Retards. :)

Yes, the charming person inside me prevails :P

During this shit-tastic period in my life, life is really briging out the lame core I try so hard to conceal. I am a (as you might have guessed)glamourous person with refined tastes. And it seems like every other guy (who I think is near cute) has to catch me stuffing a hotdog in my mouth. And when I smile, I don't blame him for the weird look he gives. *sigh*

Another thing is that the chaos keeps on going on. It just NEVER seems to want to pause, to give me a minute to breathe. Last minute submissions (yes, I'm in high school), friend probelms, certain assholes, and just all the other amazing things life has in store for me.

Well, this urban diva's all washed up (for now- I vill be back for more!!) and is sore all over (been getting hurt every 5 seconds) so I'll stop murduring the keyboard now.

Looks like I broke my pause button,
Nikita (ze urban diva)
May 19th, 2010 at 05:00pm