I feel very, very protected.

So, I went to a concert last night, and I almost died. Honestly.

My group consisted of maybe a dozen people, we were arranged in a kind of line, maybe two or three people thick, and I was right at the front. A mosh started forming around us. A crowd surfer came near us, and he fell.

His foot came down on my head, and I went down. I blacked out for a second and I was completely terrified. Chris yanked me up immediately--if he hadn't, I probably would have gotten stepped on and severely injured. (Maybe even killed, since I'm so small and fragile.) He hugged me really tightly for half the song and wouldn't let go and made me promise I wasn't at all hurt.

I've noticed that about him, though. I've become such a staple in his life, we trust each other so much, that he's becoming protective of me. Not in a creepy abusive-boyfriend way, just...idk.

Today, at lunch, Freshman sat with us. (Freshman here is a proper noun. That's what we call him. He doesn't mind.) He's a bit of a creeper, and I noticed that he couldn't seem to look at anything above my neck. I called him on it.
He started saying that he was just reading my shirt, etc, even though it was really obvious that he was staring at my boobs. Chris glared at him in a way that clearly said back off. Freshman made it into a joke and started saying how he'd never do anything with Chris there.
Chris was just like, "Good." And then he said how he'd better not touch me ever, or Freshman'd have him to answer to. He said it jokingly and all, but it was pretty clear he was serious.

He's just like...he's acting like he's my protector. And I don't mind it. He's not going overboard and it just shows that he cares about me.

It's kinda funny that Freshman would even try, though. I'm basically an untouchable. Not because of anything bad--according to every guy I talk to, I'm just the girl that guys are scared to go after.
Like literally. On Slap-Butt Fridays, I am the only one who remains untouched. No one dares try to do anything, partly because of the two guys who have historically threatened death upon anyone who touched me and partly because I threaten death upon anyone who touches me. I don't like being touched.

I like being an untouchable, though. I like being a girl that every guy knows he couldn't get if he wanted to. I don't know why. It's just fun.
May 20th, 2010 at 03:54am