Accomplishment and band/ story suggestions

I'm only failing three classes.

To most of you that probably sounds bad, but for me it's not. And I'm passing living environment, the class I've been failing all year (the others ones I'd go in and out of failing)! Finally.

The classes I'm failing are:
Global
Math (first time failing it all year, my overall average was a 69)
and Art. I fucking hate art. And my teacher. She's the only person I give attitude to every day.

So I thought I was going to fail ninth grade but I'm not. I'm more than likely going to have to go to summer school though. The reason I do so bad in school is because I miss so much. I've missed like 35-40 days. And I go home early/ come in late. The thing is it's like I'm addicted to skipping school =/ Is that even possible?

Okay so I've been listening to the same bands over and over. Don't get me wrong, I love them. But I want to listen to something new. Maybe bands like All Time Low, A Day to Remember, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park.

And for story suggestions I love the show Supernatural. I'd read something having to do with that. I also love reading horror. It's awesome. I enjoy a classic original romance. But pretty much anything will do.
May 23rd, 2010 at 07:33am