My Romantic Moment Ruined By Poop.

Let me just say that everything I am about to recall is true. I haven't seen this on a show and thought it was funny, or stretched ANYTHING from the actual event. Even ask bill weasley. for the truth if you don't believe me. This all actually happened yesterday.

I went to the mall yesterday with my best friend and her mother. We went right to the pet store like we always do, mostly because she needed to get a bigger wheel for her hamster Sonny. We went in and saw the puppies, our usual first stop, and continued in. Then insued what we call a "Code Black". That's what my friends say to me when the boy I like is in the room and walking towards me. He was in the pet store with his friend looking at kittens. Possibly the cutest thing in the world. I tensed up and looked at the bunnies and guinie pigs while she hunted for a new wheel. I saw that he'd begun looking at the puppies, especially the one I'd had my eye on, a cute and energetic pomeranian barking away at him and his friend. I decided to make my move. I walked over and looked at the puppy too, and we talked lightly about dogs, just getting along. We were actually having a somewhat sweet moment. Then... then the puppy pooped.

You would think that this would kill everything, but we kinda laughed it off. It was actually kinda funny. What killed it was the fact that the other puppy in the cage walked over and ate it. It ate the poop. Michael and I just stared, jaws on the floor, unable to look away at the consumption of poop. We stood there as the pomeranian kept its leg up with its ass against the cage as if it was showing us its asshole. Suddenly, Michael yelled, "why am I still watching this?!" and ran out of the store. I too walkd away from the puppies and straight for the kittens for what Web Soup would call a "Pallet Cleanser".

I figured that this was totally worth a journal.
May 24th, 2010 at 01:03am