CFR!!! CALLING FOR READERS! Ha! I made it up! :) [follow me on TUMBLR., too]

I am calling for readers, because....

I have posted the 3rd chapter of Sleep City, FYI, and I really want COMMENTs so I know what you think. SUBSCRIBE, too.

Oh yeah, I noticed that I have subscribers, too! Yay! But, if you're waiting TOO LONG for an update, I'm really sorry. I am. It's just that it's hard for me to have ideas and make time these days. But, PLEASE, just SUBSCRIBE, and update's gonna come out sometime. :)

And if you happen to like any of my stories/one shots...

TELL me! Just leave a comment on the story. And, of course, SUBSCRIBE. And please TELL your MIBBA FRIENDS, too, about my stories. If you don't like it, try not to leave harsh comments and insults and stuff. Just tell me, politely, some suggestions regarding my writing. :)

Well... I guess, since I'm here... and you're already reading...

Tumblr? :)

I have Tumblr, and I love it!

http://cliche-catastrophe.tumblr.com/

Follow me, reblog my stuff, like it, and ask me anything on Tumblr Ask.

Ask me on FORMSPRING, too. If you ask anonymously...
be sure to tell me you're from MIBBA. :) or jusy 'include your info'.

http://www.formspring.me/soundssocliche

Anyways, thanks to all who's reading or have read my stories/one shots. Please, continue reading my stuff. :) And to all who commented and subscribed, SUPER THANKS goes to all of ya'! :)
June 1st, 2010 at 05:37pm