Gaga Quotes

So I've fallen in love with Lady Gaga's music. There's not a song I've heard yet that I don't absolutely love.

But there are certain parts of songs that I set as signatures and statuses and they would be my favorite Gaga Quotes. ^_^

"When you give me k-kisses. That's money honey."

"I wrote a song about your eyes, ate a slice of cherry pie, I cried all night."

"I'll never talk again. I'll never love again. I'll never write a song, won't even sing along. I'll never love again."

"I live to be model thin. Dress me, I'm your mannequin."

"We do the dance right. We have got it made like ice cream topped with honey, but we got no money."

"I can't believe how you looked at me with your James Dean, glossy eyes."

"Baby loves to dance in the dark, 'cause when he's lookin' she falls apart."

"Don't be sad when the sun goes down. You'll wake up and I'm not around, I've got to go. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. We'll still have the summer after all."

"Nothing wrong with being just a little bit vain."

"Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine, stars in our eyes 'cause we're having a good time. Eh, eh. So happy I could die."

"She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad, just like a dad."

"Show me your teeth."

"And I'm a hard girl, loving me's like chewing on pearls."

"Cherry, cherry. Boom, boom. Gaga."

"Rollin' up to the club on the weekend, stylin' out to the beat that your freakin'. Fantasize I'm the track that your tweakin', blow my heart up."

"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun."

"You've got a lotta, lotta nerve...coming here. When I'm still with him. And I can't love you, it isn't fair."

"I want your drama, the touch of your hand. I want your leather studded kiss in the sand, I want your love."

"In your brown eyes, I walked away."

"I don't really find it very cute or sexy when you call or incessantly t-t-text me."

"There he goes, you stole my soul and so. 'Cause sweetheart, no-no-nobody uh know-know-knows. They're occupied. Time to be m-mine."
June 2nd, 2010 at 09:30am