What We Did At Lunch A Few Minutes Ago.

Okay so my friends and I have some inside jokes. I, of course, am a tid stupid about it and I constantly re-tell them and start new ones.The one that everyone keeps saying at the moment is about my friend Andrea and her friend Tim. Well i think they are together now but I'm not sure. Tim is short and a person who loves nature. So I call him a fairy. Or at least I did. He was a fairy and his throw up was pink and sparklely. Andrea doesn't like this of course, although she laughs like a madman every time she hears it. That actually might be because I'm telling it. i have a way of making her laugh whenever I talk. my accent screws up everything. But anyway, so getting off topic. She got mad at it so i changed the joke to Tim being cupid and his throw up is red, sparklely hearts instead. She liked this better and said 'Well he is always naked.' I know my friends and I make no sense but whatever. It's funny to us.

Today at the table was:
Andrea W.
Kayla W.
Amber W.
Ashley K.
Emily B.
Dan C.? (Just met this guy today. cool dude.)
and ME

Kayla wrote, 'The spagetti was ...! I hate toe-may-toes!'
I can't read her handwriting. i think it says mushy or something like that. who knows?

So that was today so far. Well i didn't go to any of my classes really. YAY TV PRODUCTION! I'm now sitting in Mr. Hoffman's office. He's a Tech teacher. i don't actually have him. Mr. Donley, my gym teacher, face scares me too much to go to his class. it just looks like a skull with skin on it. I think it's just me. WHOOT!! okay I'm going to go so i can get ready to set up for the 8th grade thingy tonight. Not fun but whatever. I'm the only real senior TV Club/Production member that knows what to do (Diasha, my friend, and my teacher Dr. Allen do not count.)

Also I will be posting a short story later today if i can. It includes Kayla and I that i wrote during lunches. Well later.

Mara
June 3rd, 2010 at 06:19pm