Our love was lost.

Does anyone remember Logan Lerman in Hoot?
When i first saw the advertisements for Percy Jackson, i thought the guy looked familiar. Then i watched Hoot several days later. Logan Lerman is in Hoot alongside Brie Larson and Cody Linley. Has anyone else noticed that?

One Tree Hill lately.
One Tree Hill. One Tree Hill. I've been watching the seasons recently. But i'm only up to season 2. Usually i wouldn't pick favourites but, you can't help leaning towards Lucas' side whenever needed. Right? Or is it just me?

Song covers.
I've been listening to a lot of song covers lately. Ones that i've heard before and ones that i haven't. I really like the "Hurt" cover by Johnny Cash. Even though i've listened to it multiple times, it never gets old. Also, if anyone watches Australia's Got Talent, i think Bobby Andonov sung a fantastic cover of "Hallelujah". I recommend you youtube it if you have not seen it yet.

It may sound... different, but do you have a favourite word?
Lately, i've used the word wanderlust a lot. I have no idea why and it has become a common word in my vocabulary. It's not that i despise the word and wish that i wouldn't say,i mean, i like using the word. It brings calm to me. It makes me seem psychotic in a way, no?

Suggestions?
Any fanfiction that you want someone to read and review?
Or a book that you just can't put down?
Even a band or song that i should check out?
Thanks.

Random Q&A
1. Have you ever just wanted to escape everything?
2. Have you got a friend who just yearns for everyone's attention?
3. Ever lost a bestfriend? It's harsh, isn't it.
4. Have an inspiring song that you listen to whenever you're down?
5. What is a television show you remember watching as a child? I loved the Rugrats!
June 5th, 2010 at 07:32am