You Know What I ***ing Hate?

Guys who feel the need to take a thousand pictures of themselves without their shirts on. And their bodies don’t even look good. I mean, I understand a guy who has a nice body having a picture or three of him shirtless, there’s nothing wrong with self-confidence, but any more than ten shirtless photos borders on desperate, arrogant, and needy for approval. It’s like they’re thinking ‘oh, hey! If I post enough pictures of my half naked body and enough girls feel sorry for how ugly I am they’ll call me hot because they had the misfortune of clicking on my profile! Genius!’ No, just stop, no one cares. What’s worse is when these morons constantly message you or friend-request you on social networking sites with such witty comments as ‘hey sexi, wanna text?’, ‘hey gurl, let’s trade msn’, or the all famous straightforward approach of ‘damn, you 1 hot bitch!’ At first I would simply reply with a negative, but now, I simply am so overwhelmed by this idiots that I just click “decline all” and hit delete.

Now, I’m sure what’s worse: the guys themselves or the girls who are pathetic enough not to be honest with these poor bastards! They comment such manorexic, fugly bastards with such heartfelt things as ‘hey, ur cute :)’, ‘10!’, ‘daym boy, you look fine’, or ‘what a hottieeee!’, when, in fact, they know that they are not attractive whatsoever. What happened to their spines? Or maybe they simply like looking at spines and maybe even a few ribs. Perhaps it is the pity factor or maybe it’s just the result of severe boredom. I’ll never know, because I refuse to give these utter dumbasses a rating of ten unless it’s on a scale of fifty. Even that’s generous.

Both examples of morons need to get an education, stop whoring themselves out, and poke a needle in their ego to deflate it’s undeserved size.

Thank you, that is all.

-Scratch
June 6th, 2010 at 11:24am