VAMPIRE ACADEMY!

My favorite book series. I have read this thing and could read it over and over again. All of my friends who have read it say i am like the main character Rose (Rosemarie) and her best friend Lissa(Vasilisa) is like my friend.

This book series is amazing. I may be like Rose but i not sure i want a Dimitri or an Adrian.

Dimitri- Rose's trainer who is 7 years older then her. They fell in love and right before these undead monsters attacked their school Dimitri and Rose's relationship reached it climax. He was then turned into an undead monster himself and Rose was determined to save him.

Adrian- a friend of Rose's who was in love with her even though he never said it. When Rose set off to kill dimitri he only funded the trip if she would come back and give him a fair shot. She agreed and when she did come back they started dating.

Dimitri was turned normal again and Rose was very confused by her feelings. Adrian was like any normal jealous boyfriend. Dimitri may still love Rose but he told her he wanted nothing to do with her after all he done to her. Rose wasn't giving up and told him so. He told her exactly "I'm giving up on you. Love fades. Mine has." That broke eher heart in two. She then went back to the normal roll of Adrian's girlfriend.

Well Dimitri then went back to being the man she loved the day people tried to take her away. They thought she killed Queen tatiana (Adrian's great aunt) Everyone is worried about Rose and there is major tension between Dimitri, Rose, and Adrian.

You should read books. It a wonderful series by Richelle Mead. It may be about vampires but it nothing like Twilight or Vampire Diaries or any of those. The boks go
Vampire Acdademy, Frost Bite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound, And there is another one coming out.
June 7th, 2010 at 12:05am