Everything About This Blog Is Irrevelant.

Sometimes I think about posting more. I have millions of stories that I could post, but part of me is petrified of showing them to the world. I haven't posted a poem in months. I'm searching through my cluttered files to find an old one.
My writting style has changed. I suppose that happens when one gets older. In fact, I'm believe I'm softening. I think I'm planning on posting on that needs to be edited a bit, but I'll probably never get around it.
I think I'm welcoming myself back to Mibba to announcing it to the world. I'm not sure, my mind is a complex place. Of course, in my return I must mention I'll be gone for a few days. Irony.

To pretend I have a point, here are some completely irrevelant questions:
1)If you could have a pet (if you ahve one another) what animal would it be?
-- I saw a toy poddle at the mall today that I named Sebastian. Am I the only one with those types of experiences?
2)Today I asked my friend if she liked chicken and she said she didn't know. Do any of you have a food that everyone else has tried, except you?
-- I have never had a Taco.
3) Did anyone se the latest Degrassi trailer?
-- I found it interesting. I'm excited for the new season. I love Claire with the Tarot Cards. It made me thing of that episode where Terri, Ashley, and Paige formed their band PMS. Good times.
June 8th, 2010 at 06:14am