I'm thinking about changing my username... [My week, Grammer, and Questions]

I'm starting to get tired out it. As much as I do love monkeys I want something new. I have been trying to think of something and will continue to until I do. I would be happy to know if you have any ideas!

This week has been so tiring with early mornings and late nights. I'm at the gym (it's a summer camp where I help out with my friends but it's also a gymnastics place so we call it a gym.) eleven hours Monday through Thursday and fourteen hours on Fridays. It's fun but a lot of work. I'm going to be doing this all summer so I should probably get use to this by then because I'll have early mornings and late nights during the school year too (hopefully not). I haven't even been updating my story as much as I use to. But now that it's FINALLY the weekend I'm going to try to update some more. So it will be my computer and I with my favorite nerdy shirt on (at the moment...I will eventually change).

I have also been working on my grammer, capitalition, and all that....Have you noticed? Probably not. But all my really old journals like the first few I wrote I had a bunch of grammer errors and would never capitalize either, so I'm try to stop that but even now If you were to look at somethings I recently wrote (like my story) you would see that I miss somethings here and there.

Questions (except the first one)!
1. Describe your week in one word.
2. Do you have any nerdy clothes (that you love)?
3. Have you ever had a friend laugh at you for something that you thought was cool?
4. What color are the walls painted in your room?

My answers:
1. Exhausting
2. Yes, it's the shirt I'm wearing now. It has a big Pi sign on it made of the numbers of Pi. Like It starts with 3.14159265 (and so on) and makes it into the sign.
3. Yeah. I once wore this shirt to school and one of my friends kept laugh at me, not in a mean way though.
4. Plain white but I have a lot things (Posters, Pictures,etc.) that are hanging on it.
June 12th, 2010 at 04:29pm