To The Readers Of All My Active Stories:

I'm really sorry that I have been slacking soooo much !

But – here come the excuses – I have sooo much to worry about in school. Being that I live in NYC, I get Regents exams & this year I’m taking 3. Geometry, US History & French.

I also had to take SATs this year, being that I have to have my scores before next year. Yeah, being a junior sucks soo much.

Another thing is that I decided to procrastinate these last few months, so I had to write like 7 essays in one day! -_-

I also had a lot of family and school drama going on. For instance, some dudes decided to say that I liked their friend when I only thought he was cute. It was so embarrassing! And I confronted the cute guy and told him that he should tell his friends to get their facts straight. He yelled at them too. & my sister also decided to be a little bad ass by coming home @ 9pm! My mom let her hang out for a while and she pulled a stunt like that. My family is just really screwed up.

Sorry if I’m boring you with this crap! But I just wanted you guys to know that I’ve been trying to write.

I’m not surprised that I lost a few subscribers, thanks to those who haven’t given up on me.

I’ll probably be updating after this week and maybe next week, Regents are this week.

Once again, I’m so sorry. Maybe, once Regents are over, I’ll post some epic – kick – ass chapters :D

Forgive me? Please?

-Stephany <3
June 13th, 2010 at 05:47am