Who is your favorite musician/star?

Okay,
I know that is a very general question, but I really would like some answers. I'm going to write a story, and I want to try my first fan-fiction for this site. I rarely finish my stories on this site, because I'm just worried about someone taking them, but then again, If I make friends with people I send them the rest in an email.

I really want to try a fan-fiction though, and I'll actually finish that because it really wont be taken and sold in a store. Not even possible. :) and no, this type can't. So, I already know the whole story, I just can't think of who I want to play the role. It has to be a man, who kinda has a bad guy look.

I don't really care who he is, like if he is in a band, that would be ok, but he could be a rapper for all I care. I just can't think of the exact person I want, so :) I really would like a suggestion. What do most people on here like reading, when they read fan-fictions? Now, I wouldn't pick someone who you are just out of this world obsessed with, because the things he'll do in my story will probably outrage you. Just...so you know.

He needs to be old enough to have children, or at least look the part, but I really want to make this story as realistic as possible, with time-lines matching and all.

Soooo, if anyone knows of anyone that kinda goes with that,
could you help me out. I want to pick someon people actually know about!
June 13th, 2010 at 09:21pm