Bamboozle Toronto

bamboozle was awesome last night!!!!

the only thing that sicked was that second stage was canceled.... :(

All of the bands were sick, Forever The Sickest Kids & Good Charlotte both played new songs.

I missed Thrid Eye Blind to watch FTSK ascoutic show, thanks for annoucing that was my birthday Johnathan, and thanks for sticking your finger up my nose.

Ziggy was filming stuff for FTSK and said something about being on MTV... I wanna to see this since he filmed me.

All Time Low convinced the security t let the kids flood the floor, so me and Meghan went to the lowest spot on the seats so we could still take so good pictures.

LMFAO threw a fucking party!! I loved it!!!

Boys Like Girls was great live until his voice cracked during 'Thunder', I was so happy that they played older songs.

Me and Megz hung out with Sleeper Skylight a lot. Check 'em out, they are a sick band from Newmarket, Ontario. Thanks Jeff being my baby sitter when I lost Megz, XD.

All in all, it was an awesome night, I met Drive-A (Bruno disaproves of me pulling an all nighter to work on a history project), Sleeper Skylight, Phone Calls From Home, and FTSK (again, but Kent).

It was an awesome 17th birthday.
June 17th, 2010 at 08:17pm