I think we’re either friends with benefits, make out buddies, or together, I don’t know.

We kissed again tonight, and once again it was in the bathroom at work. Surprisely no one walked in on us making out. Alex’s mom ended up giving me a ride home when she came to pick up Alex for the night and then take him to her place to spend the night. We had to go by his sister’s (where he lives) so he could get some clothes for the next day and change out of his work clothes.

He asked me if I wanted to come up with him to meet his bro in law and all. I went with him and met his bro in law and his dog also, and followed him to his room afterwards. He told me he had to change real fast before we left to take me home. I surprised him when I turned around and just looked at his guitars on the other side of the room were I was sitting. Alex told me that most girls would have just watched him strip down to his boxers when he changed.

We then stood there talking for a bit and then it led us to kissing again and then onto his bed. No, we didn’t get crazy or anything like that. We just started kissing a lot, and kindof dry humping on his bed (we couldn’t really have gone further then that, since I’m not on the pill and I don’t really want rubber in me). I must say, it was fun. Alex now has a nice little hicky on his neck, I don’t have any though.

Thank God, I would hate to explain to my mom that I was making out with a coworker in his room with only one person home. I’m sure that would go over great with her.

After our fun in his room, I couldn’t wait to get home, because I really needed the bathroom.

Apparently, his ex wasn’t work tonight, but she works tomorrow, and I really don’t know if she knows anything that’s been going on between the two of us.

I kinda like this, it’s nice having someone that’s welling to kiss me and not freak out. Oh God, he had me moaning so much earlier, it’s kinda crazy. I think our boss spectpics something’s up between the two of us, because he was gonna make me stay on the clock till Carlee got off, but then changed his mind and told me to ride with Alex. So tonight went quite well in other words. It was quite fun.

I really feel like I should tell Caitlyn or Manda, or Melissa (They’re all like sisters to me.) I still have the feel of his tongue in my mouth. I can’t really wait till work Saturday, the two of us work then, and we have to put up with his crazy b*tch of an ex.
June 18th, 2010 at 05:58am