Bleh. I Hate Formspring. (&QUESTIONS)

Yet I still have it. Don't ask me why, I can't bring myself to delete it. Along with bad things, I've gotten good things as well, but still. It's quite annoying.

Whatever, ask it here.

So as I said before, it was my Birthday last Friday. Thanks for all the Happy Birthday Wishes, I really appreciate them. For my day, I had a party, and laughed at all the other drunks. Sure, I was a little madI didn't get wasted myself, but, it was funny watching them. This one guy passed out in the road, and we had to carry him back up the hill to my house and on my couch. After he was officially out, we wrote on every inch of his body, including his face, in perm ant marker mind you. When he came back after leaving the next morning, he told us his mom had to help him get it all off. Haha.

But of course, my Brother and I got into a fight. It was minor, and we got over it. His best friend, though, was giving me kisses instead of beatings.And I felt so bad. I love him, I do, but that's because I want to save him, and I know that now. He still owed me seven when he left the next morning. I sure hope he forgets.

brgehujsjSHITjkgkfnjknhjs!

QUESTIONS:
1.Have you ever heard of formspring? If so, do you have one?
2. When is/was your birthday?
3. What did you do/are planning on doing?
4. Have you ever passed out at a party and been drawn on?
5. Would you be the one to draw on them?
6. Do you drink?
7. What should I do about my brothers best friend?!?

ANSWERS:
1. Well yes I have on, obviously. formspring.me/minusmercury
2. June 18th!
3. I was planning on doing nothing, but I had a party!
4. Noppers Skippers.
5. Yes! I drew a mustache, glasses, a beard, a uni-brow, and a penis on his face.
6. Occasionally.
7. Yeah, what should I do?
June 22nd, 2010 at 02:22am