My Magic 8 Ball Told Me To Do Some Whoring & To Let People Ask It Questions!

So, because I’m bored beyond belief at the moment, I decided to do a little whoring. Like the good pimp I am! All of these girls’ stories are amazing, you should check them all out. I just picked some that I personally really really enjoy.

aerosmith alex

Mama’s Fallen Angel –an Izzy Stradlin two shot, that is just too fabulous for words. Not only because it’s about Izzy, but because Alex is a writing wizard!

Saul Hudson

Wilted Roses –a Def Leppard one-shot. It made me tear up. It’s just golden. And I love Hailey for writing it because it mean’s I’m not the only one on here who’s written about the Lepps!

Torface

And If The Sun Refused To Shine… –a Zeppelin story, I think that’s all that really needs to be said.

MotleyXCrue

You’re All I Need –a Motley Crue story, about Vince in particular. It just makes me happy every time I read it.

gunner

How I Became A Castaway… Along With Immature Rockstars –a story featuring Motley Crue, Guns N’ Roses, and Hanoi Rocks. This story never failed to make me laugh when I was reading it!

Queen Obscene

Wild In The Streets –a John Bon Jovi story.

humm… I guess I’ll whore myself as well. I Wont Say A Single Thing Darling That You Cant Believe, a Steve Clark one-shot that I’m pretty happy with at the moment. Broken Down On Memory Lane Alone, Together Alone, it’s kind of an original band-fic. I came up with the band and everything. It’s about a girl who’s getting to know her grandmother better by getting her g-mama to tell her stories about her past. I personally think it’s one of the best stories I’ve ever written, but not too many people read it.

Well… that’s all for whoring. Who wants to ask my magic 8 ball some questions? I’m serious… it’s right beside me, waiting for someone to ask it something!
June 22nd, 2010 at 07:39pm