No Comment/Live Your Life/Be YourSelf

I try really hard to stay out of people's shit, but really this is just pissing me off.

When you post a journal, what is your point in it? To be heard and get feedback. THAT is the point. If you post something on the internet, IT WILL GET READ. You have no control over who reads it. Your math teacher could be reading it for all you know. So if you go and post something and hope for a few specific people to NOT READ IT, thats your mistake.

Now that the rant is out of my system....

I have been good, thank you for asking. I feel like I am getting more in tune with my mental and physical self. (That sounds weird.) I just feel more like myself lately. Its the summer. I don't have to go to school and worry about stupid things. I don't have to worry about certain people. I have control over who I get to spend my time with.

When I wake up in the morning, I make a choice. Do I want to shower right now? Do I want to put on actual clothes? Do I want to were make up?

In the summer I can just be who I am. I can stay in my pajamas all day and not give a fuck. I can dance my ass off to really loud music or even just sleep all damn day!!

I guess the point of this is just to be yourself. If your homosexual, embrace it. If you really love glitter, wear glitter every day for the rest of your life!

Don't take other peoples shit. Be yourself. Not a robot (Although I do believe that robots are totally bitchin!! XD) Don't be afraid to be different. Don't be afraid to run around in a fountain in the middle of busy park!!

You only live once. Live it to the fullest. Dont give a fuck what people think. Find people who love you for you. A smart person once said, "It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for you aren't"
June 23rd, 2010 at 10:44am