The Freedom

How we think Israel?.......They are Doesn't have a Heart!Why they kill many people in Palestine?What is the palestine Fault?Many century ago,Sultan Salladin left them alive after Retaking Jerussalem......He is'nt kill the civillian.Many civillian in Jerussalem earlier is Jewish (Israel) releases for they Freedom ...Now...Israel is Attacking Palestine...Did they have a Heart?Israel taken a ship named RACHEL CORRIE.Thats ship is only suply food and medicine.Off course no weapon there.....But,THEY TAKE THAT SHIP!!!!Many Childern in Palestine run away...They are a child!They don't know anything!!!Now,many childern in palestine lost they Parents.....And....some parents lost they childern....,Word must do something with This Problem!!!!So,Please Help Palestine!!!!!!!!!Everybody,Anytime..........!!!!!!Please Help Palestine To get Their FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!They have take many trouble from Jewish............Enough victim in Palestine....They are too many.........We can't count the victim in Palestine!!!If i can do something for save Palestine,I will Do it NOW!!!I don't care what is ISrael done to me if i help them......I just wanna help them to get out from this Trouble!!!!The Jewish Behavior can not be forgiven forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 23rd, 2010 at 02:35pm