stories. whoring. questions.

So,
I have like eleven stories that seem to have all my attention at once and there's more coming since i have so much time on my hands until july 5th, when i have to go back to school to finish up some loose ends. ugh!

My stories as of now;;
1. Pens and Lenses- an story starring Oli&Tom Sykes. its an co-written story that seems to going really well, but lacking on the comments from people.
2. La Tua Cantante- is an twilight based story with Jasper Hale&Emmett Cullen as the main guys. another co-written story that seems to lacking in comments.
3. Nightmare- is one of my favorite stories that i am writing. its stars M Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold. its one of my popular stories. its going well as of right now.
4. Hello My Hate- an story starring the wonderful Andy Sixx. its alright right now, but it needs a little spazz to it. lol. its kind of lacking in the creative part.
5. The Price Of Evil- is my zombie story that is in the works as i try to write more pre-written chapters. :D
6. A Patient Of Eternity- is my another Andy Sixx story that i'm writing for one of my good friends, nay. its going good, i'm just trying to get the plot going.
7. Hold Your Serpent Tongue- was suppose to be a co-written story, but the person i was writing with decided to quit suddenly, so now its just me writing, now. i am looking for someone to help me finish this, thou.
8. I Don't Want To Leave You- is my Jimmy Sullivan short story that i'm writing. its actually based around the time he passed away, so yeah.
9. For People Like You, There Is No Such Thing As An Early Grave- was one of my first stories that actually got popular, even thou i stop writing it for a while. it stars Tom Sykes as a demon who is madly in love with a human girl, who is now pregnant with his child.
10. Memories Of A Past- my Max Green story that has be on a long break since i can't get my mind made up on what i'm going to do for the next chapter. grrrr.
11. Off The Heezay- is my another Oli Sykes story that i'm writing for my friend, mel. its kind of on a hiatus until i get a good plot for this story.

those are all my stories that i'm writing right now. all of them are all my favorite and are my babies. i hope one day that i will finish them. lol.

Stories that are in the making;;
1. Meet Me At Dusk- is my new paul story that i'm writing for a contest. its only going to three parts, but i might make it longer after the contest is over. ;D
2. Night Terror- is a squel to Nightmare expect it going from Camilla's POV to her cousin's Jamie's POV. the story is going to based around Jamie and Jimmy's relationship and we are going to see how they handle everything that happens.
3. Beneath The lunar Light- is my new Ville Valo story thats in the making. its pretty much has a supernatural theme to it. i love writng stories with Ville as the sexy vampire with so much angry, hate, and pain inside of him.
4. Psycho Love- my Joker story that seem not to come out of my head and go onto my computer. i'm having such a hard time even getting a plot going or a main character. ugh!
5. Taming The Beast- is going to be my new Jocab Black story that going to come out in the fall since i'm not going to be that busy during that time.
6. Wolf's Song- another twilight base story starring Seth Clearwater as the main boy, who falls for a hybrid like Nessie.
7. Monster- is going to be m Edward Cullen story in which he falls for a unliking girl, who is so different from Bella, but yet so much alike.
8. What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You- ia going to be my own original werewolf story that going to very scay with romance, horror, tons of vampire battles, and lots of blood.

and those are some of the stories that are coming out between now and late november. so, look forword to those coming.

so,
what i'm asking if you comment one of my now stories, then i will comment one or more of your stories if you do that for me. ;D

now its question time;;
1. what is your favorite movie?
2. who was or is your famous crush?
3. what are you doing july 4th?
4. whats the recent book you've read?
5. favorite song or band?

1. lost boys.
2. it will always be johnny depp. lol.
3. as of right now, nothing.
4. just read blood and chocolate for like the tenth time.
5. hear me now by framing hanley.

much love,
jamieee.
June 25th, 2010 at 07:44pm