I was going to let you live, but you decided to crawl all over my skin. I had no other choice man.

A few moments ago, I spotted a little spider on the top of my lap-top screen. I sigh, grab the nearest paper, and place it next to the spider. The little f*cker just kept staring at it, and I start to tell it to move because I was going to let it live. I wait a few more seconds, and just when the little f*cker does move, I take the paper away. I sigh, again, and place the paper next to the little f*cker. I guess the spider was being cautious at first, but when it realized I wasn't going to kill it, decides to take a chance. Then and there it starts walking crawling at God speed. Now, me being paranoid, I fold the paper and crush it.

Sorry little dude, I was going to let you live, but you were running faster then a Jesus lizard and I'm a girl... So... sorry...

Anyway, summer is crap. I have nothing to do. All I've been doing for the past... two weeks did not in any way help me and my life.

List of crap I've been doing:
-played Plants vs Zombies. Still did not beat it yet. That roof level with the giant is really hard.
-played Spider Solitaire and Solitaire and beat my high scores. Twice.
-became a born again fan-girl... ._.
-stared at my summer reading assignments, hoping they would disappear. And I thought senior year was going to be easy. PSH.
-screwed up my sleep schedule. Hoo-rah.
-applied for jobs, but, those f*ckers keep thinking I'm fourteen, even though I CLEARLY TELL THEM AND PROVE THEM I AM SEVENTEEN. I hate being short and having non-aging skin. -angryface-
-writing this stupid journal and getting pissed about my age. Sorry guys :[.

Yep, I need a life. ASAP.

Someone help me. Talk to me, I need human contact even if it's through the interwebs. My real people friends all have lives and I don't want to bother themlol jk they forgot I exist xD. Or recommend me a story. Either way.
June 25th, 2010 at 10:01pm