From New York to Israel Blog

So I have been writing a blog. Its very honest. Maybe too honest. I write the real truth of everything that happens to me while Im here in Israel and in the Israeli Army.
Im very happy because I just found out a week or two ago that my blog has been read all the way up in Norway!
A young girl who is 18 is in the same situation I was. Im very happy that this blog can help her.
But I want your guys advice. Should I start posting my updates on here as well? I want as many people possible to see it. I think that this blog is really important and will help people understand things more. Its very raw. It shows the good, the bad, the beautiful, and the ugly. Most blogs I found only showed the good parts and skipped over what is hard. They made everything seem like heaven. But we all know that in reality Life is not heaven. We have lessons we need to learn. Hard times is what teach us these life needed lessons.
So I would like to hear from you guys what you think. Should I post my blog updates on here as well? Will you guys read them?
Im not asking for comments on my blog, I just want to know if you think they will be read on here.
Here is the link to my blog:

http://fromny-israel.blogspot.com
June 26th, 2010 at 09:17am