READ ME!!!!!

Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel so out of the loop? Have you ever had one of those days where you hurt so much you just want to die? Have you ever had one of those days where you fell like a fucking truck hit you head on?

That's my day week wrapped into one.

I dont have anyware to go. At home when Mike is over I'm causing problems with him and my mom. When I'm with my eldest brother and his girlfriend, they dont even pay attention. I can purpsly hust myself right in frount of them and they dont care. They dont pay attention. It's like I'm not even there. I get to be a ghost.

I leave in seventeen days and I really want all of my stories to get updated. So as it goes I have to update Nine In The Afternoon once, Pretend twice, Love & Death five times, and Tears in Vegas four times.

So after all of that gets done I have to clean my room and the basement and my bathroom and the waffle maker. I also have to wash all of my clothes, pack enough clothes to last me fifteen days.

I. HATE. BIBLE. BOARDING. CAMP.

Oh and I feel like I got hit by a truck. I had an accedent while tubing yesterday with some friends. It hurts so bad. So yeah. When I'm not on for FIFTEEN DAYS IN JULY ITS BECAUSE IM BEING FORSED TO GO TO BIBLE CAMP.

Fairfarren. Have a nice week.
Olive
June 28th, 2010 at 04:07am